Friendship

The majority of people haven't the correct idea of friendship. For example I have very few friends, because they shouldn't be much. The most important thing for being good friends, for me, is to be ready to help one another in any situation, nevertheless how difficult it is, to support one another and to solve all the problems together. And never mind, that the friends may have different interests and hobbies, different likes and dislikes. They say that the friend in need is a friend indeed. I think it’s true.
There are people who believe that their friendship should be put on the show, I do not think so. No matter who it refers to your friendship, he believes about you, because now there are many examples where people are friendly with each other not so much because they want to have support, you can rely on, but due to some other reasons. For example, a high social status, good position in the company, it looks good, dresses, people are drawn to it, so everybody wants to be his friends, are pathetic and wrong.

Friends can’t be many, one , maybe two or three in a lifetime. And the rest of dozens and hundreds - it's just friends, comrades and acquaintances. Yes, good, nice, wonderful, but it's not friends .I have few friend, and I love them very much, and I hope they will stay with me forever.

0 Մեկնաբանություն.:

Отправить комментарий